Shipping & Returns
Once orders are processed you will receive an email with your shipment’s Tracking number. Alternatively we will update you to let you know that your order is ready for collection, should you have chosen this option.
We at FullView CCTV know that paying for shipping is sometimes unnecessary and thus offer a collection option for your convenience. With collections we will notify you once order is ready for collection at the same time you will be provided an collection address. Note. we are situated in the East Rand of Gauteng
We also offer a free delivery option for the following areas.
– Kempton Park
– Pemona Area
To far for collection of free delivery, or not in a hurry to have you order as soon as possible, not to worry we make use of The Courier Guy for nation wide deliveries.
Returns & Refunds
1) Functional unopened/undamaged products may only be returned for a refund when ALL the following conditions are met:
a) the product is returned within 7 days from date of invoice
b) the product is returned unopened & without damage to the packaging/seals
2) Products that are returned damaged, within 7 days will be inspected by our technician to determine that the product is actually damaged. on the outcome of this investigation you will be refunded, exchanged or not eligible for refund.
3) Products that are returned damaged, older than 7 days or with any missing components, boxes or accessories (such as manuals, warranty cards or other materials belonging to that item) will NOT be accepted for return or refund.
4) FullView CCTV cannot be held responsible for incompatibilities between any item(s) purchased.
5) Refunds of opened products still in working order will not be refunded under any circumstances. Check the product for damage before accepting and signing for it. Check the product specifications and whether or not it satisfies your specific requirements before you purchase.
6) Please take care during component assembly or installation. Physical damage of any kind such as broken glass, clips, bent pins or short circuiting of products are not covered by the product warranty. Also be aware that many components are sensitive to static damage. Handle with care.
7) Fullview CCTV can not be held responsible for incorrect, uninformed or incompatible purchase decisions. Please ask a friendly sales person if you are unsure about the specifications or in need of advice.